Brilliant note pairings and luxurious, adorable packaging describes TokyoMilk. Created by Margot Elena, TokyoMilk is a line of fragrance that features a scent to capture every mood and taste in only the most elegant way.
Fun, flirty names like I Want Candy and Let Them Eat Cake, inspired by Marie Antoinette, combine with antique, glittery imagery on the packaging to match the name and scent. TokyoMilk Parfum includes intoxicating notes like Osmanthus, White Orchid, Crisp Apples, and Gardenia to name a few.
- These products are crafted with wit and sophistication.
- A fabulous range of notes from herbs and botanicals to deep woods and unexpected sweetness.
- The graphics on each fragrance dazzle and delight as much as the fragrance iteself.
- A beautiful blend of deep vanilla, exotic wood, white orchid and ebony with a hip skull and cross bones design.
- Treat yourself or someone special to this rich, yet affordable luxury.